About the shop
For more than 25 years I have been buying and selling antiques,
always striving to keep high-class articles in stock. If you are
intending to visit Denmark, please contact us prior to your journey
in order that we can best serve you once you arrive. Just click
here to see exactly where we are.
Please browse the site and feel free to contact us in any way
convenient if you have any questions or queries. We can e-mail
photos on request.
Selling goods is a matter of confidence. Please use our experience
if you want to sell. We offer good prices and cash payment.
Gl. Kongevej 155
DK - 1850 Frederiksberg C
Copenhagen - Denmark
Tlf: +(45) 40 10 32 34
Monday-Tuesday 2.00 pm-5.30 pm
Thursday-Friday 2.00 pm-5.30 pm
- or by appointment.
Parking by the shop at Gl. Kongevej, or just around the corner
at Edisonsvej. See map.
City-busses line 14 and line 15 go by Gl. Kongevej and stops near
We buy and sell these goods:
- Old glasses, carafes, hyacinth glasses
- Silverware, services and cutlery
- Paintings: landscapes, seascapes, animals, flovers - I.L. Jensen
- Maps, drawings and graphics
- Old frames
- Royal Copenhagen Porcelain, "Kgl. Porcelæn", "Musselmalet",
- Flora Danica
- Porcelain figures
- Royal Copenhagen christmas plates
- Candlesticks in silver, silver plate, pewter and brass
- Crystal chandeliers and bracket lamps
- Architect-designed furniture
- Bronze figures
- Viennese bronzes
- Mahogany furniture - chests, tables, desks, bureaus
- Needlework samplers
- Drug jars
- Clocks - longcase clocks, ormolu mantel clocks
- Knick-knacks and curio